|Chennai based dealer and distributor of Legrand MCB, DBS, ELCB, RR Kabel, Rallison Wires & Cables, Legrand Circuit Breakers, HPL Switchgears, G I Cable Trays, and so on.|
R R Kables
Rahul Cables is an authorized distributor of RR Kabels’ cables that include Building Wires and Cables, Single/Multi Core Control Cables, Armored/Unarmored Cables, Shielded Cables, Braided Cables used for insulation and sheathing a range of "ROHS" complaint polymers such as HFFR (Halogen Free Flame Retardant), XLPE (Cross Linked Polyethylene), HR-PVC (Heat Resistant PVC - Thermal Rating 105 Degrees Celsius), and FRLS (Flame Retardant Low Smoke PVC).
R R Kabels is known as the first Asian cable manufacturer who have introduced the concentric and compactly laid UNILAY conductor technology. R R Kables manufactures high quality LV/MV Cables using the latest technology made by the world leaders from EUROPE & USA. Electrolytic grade class 1, 2 & 5 Copper Conductors are supplied as per product line.
RR Kabels Range
• Telephone and Switchboard Cables,
• Co-Axial Cables for CATV Networks,
• 4-Pair UTP CAT 5e and
• CAT6 Cable for Computer LAN Network
• Single Core Cables
• Multi Core Cables
• LAN Cables
• Coaxial Cables
• Submersible Cables
• Heavy Duty Performance & Offers the best combination of safety, efficiency and economy
• FR + HR 105°C Cable
• Greater current-carrying capacity offers economy of wire-gauge
• Higher Short Term and Long Term temperature ratings
• No overhauling or melting
• HR 105°C Single Core Unsheathed Copper Cables
• India's 1st Heat Resistance PVC Cables.
• Greater current-carrying capacity offers economy of wire-gauge.
• Higher Short-Term and Long-term temperature rating.
• No overheating or melting.
• Steam and boiling water resistant.
• Single Core flexible tri-rated cable
• Super flexibility to grades H05V-K and H07V-K
• Ideal for use in control panel boards
• Available with 105°C Insulation
• Multicore Flexible Cable for Appliances & Machine Tools
• Compact construction reduces weight per meter.
• Rugged yet flexible for industrial use.
• High temperature insulation.
• 4-Pair UTP CAT 5e and CAT6 Cable for Computer LAN Network
• High bit rates over extended distances.
• Ideal for use in structured cabling.
• Available in snarl-free pack of 305 meters & 100 meters.
• Import substitution product.
• Telephone and Switchboard Cables
• Low attenuation.
• Minimized cross talk.
• Flame retardant jacket.
• Co-Axial Cables for CATV Networks
• High quality Co-axial cable for Cable TV network.
• Low loss of signal quality.
• Wide band of frequencies due to low attenuation values.
• Higher bandwidth, more number of CATV channels.
• Better clarity of transmission with lesser weight.